A few of you have been asking to see how we’re getting on with the signs we’re making for the travelling Sideshow exhibition so we thought we’d post a couple of photos for you to have a nosey at. These signs will advertise our presence at festivals all over the country this summer, hanging from a marquee, Music Hall walls, a yurt and lastly a horsebox. Coming along pretty nicely, we’re sure you’ll agree. Lights are to be added in the next week or so… come and see the finished erection at Port Eliot in a couple of week’s time!
July 7, 2011
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 7th, 2011 at 3:20 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @TroubledStriker: Friday night in the best pub in the world... @17kingandqueen https://t.co/lbrlbwIQCZ 7 months ago
- Caught By The River Social Club TONIGHT! wp.me/p1hSyf-7a 4 years ago
- South Bank Poetry wp.me/p1hSyf-76 4 years ago
- Festival No 6 wp.me/p1hSyf-72 4 years ago
- Port Eliot in Arcadia wp.me/p1hSyf-6T 5 years ago