Will Burns was born in London in 1980 and raised in Buckinghamshire. He formed the band Treecreeper with his brother in 2005 with whom he has released two studio albums. As a writer, his work focuses on intimate portraits of the kind of semi-rural life he grew up with, imbuing the lost, lonely figures on the fringes of middle-England with dignity, hope and life.
- RT @tweetbytheriver: A reminder of all the places you can catch us offline in the coming weeks: - 16/07 @thesociallondon w/ @FaberSocial -… 1 week ago
- RT @FiveDials: Killer lineup. twitter.com/RoughTradeBook… 1 month ago
- RT @FiveDials: Five Dials 45: Europe in Pieces. Launched by @anatheraincoats and @RoughTradeBooks. Read it now at fivedials.com/back-issues/nu… h… 1 month ago
- RT @FiveDials: She was four foot ten. / Inscrutable, saudade. One way or another / too much for two husbands / and this strange, unremarkab… 1 month ago
- RT @TroubledStriker: Friday night in the best pub in the world... @17kingandqueen https://t.co/lbrlbwIQCZ 1 year ago