Will Burns was born in London in 1980 and raised in Buckinghamshire. He formed the band Treecreeper with his brother in 2005 with whom he has released two studio albums. As a writer, his work focuses on intimate portraits of the kind of semi-rural life he grew up with, imbuing the lost, lonely figures on the fringes of middle-England with dignity, hope and life.
- RT @TroubledStriker: Friday night in the best pub in the world... @17kingandqueen https://t.co/lbrlbwIQCZ 1 month ago
- Caught By The River Social Club TONIGHT! wp.me/p1hSyf-7a 4 years ago
- South Bank Poetry wp.me/p1hSyf-76 4 years ago
- Festival No 6 wp.me/p1hSyf-72 4 years ago
- Port Eliot in Arcadia wp.me/p1hSyf-6T 4 years ago